– College Students’ Usage of Personal Music Players (PMP) During Exercise.
– PHYSICAL ACTIVITY BEHAVIORS, MOTIVATION, AND SELF-EFFICACY AMONG COLLEGE STUDENTS
– College Students’ Goal Orientations, Situational Motivation and Effort/Persistence in Physical Activity Classes
– Self-Regulated Learning and Perceived Health Among Students Participating in University Physical Activity Classes.
We plan to use these background sources to get a better idea of our subject before we collect/analyze our data.
– Daily Satisfaction With Life Is Regulated by Both Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior
– Changes in Eating and PhysicalActivity Behaviors Across Seven Semesters of College: Living On or Off Campus Matters.
We will use these sources to help form our own argument and conclusion about our research
– Exploring PhysicalActivity by Ethnicity and Gender in CollegeStudents Using Social Cognitive Theory
– Gender Differences in College Leisure Time Physical Activity: Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior and Integrated Behavioral Model
– A Daily Process Analysis of Intentions and Physical Activity in College Students
We will try to incorporate these methods of research into our own data collection.